Every event is unique. Therefore, Savoir Affair offers full event planning service or customized packages to serve your distinctive event needs. If you do not see a package below that matches your specifications a la carte consultations and packages are available. Please contact me for more information.
For more information please call 443-731-6431 or email [email protected]
The Deluxe package is designed for those clients who prefer to view the magic of events through the eyes of their professional event planner. With the deluxe package, Savoir Affair will take care of every aspect of your event planning and execution from start to finish.
- Weekly consultations
- Schedule and attend all appointments
- Budget development and maintenance
- Develop event timeline
- Theme and décor suggestions
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Site research and selection
- Vendor research, recommendations, contract negotiations and selection
- Arrange and manage hotel rooming block
- Manage save the date, invitations and RSVP’s
- Speaker / Entertainment research, recommendations, contract negotiations and selection
- Badges and printing
- Coordinate air and ground travel
- Assist with vendor billing and invoicing
- Confirmation final set up with all vendors and services
- Coordinate room set up and breakdown
- Event day execution
- Post event meeting
The Classic package is perfect for those clients who appreciate the event planning experience but could benefit from guidance to ease some of the anxiety. Using consultation services offered in the Deluxe package, we would customize your package depending on your event type, time line, size and overall event goals.
The Sophisticated package is for those who have carried out all the steps to implementation but seek additional support to ensure your day runs smoothly. Approximately one month prior to your event, we would meet to review and familiarize ourselves with every detail of your event then continue to work closely together to properly transform your vision to a memorable event.
- Event review approximately one month prior to start date
- Attend final walk through
- Attend and facilitate final planning meetings as necessary
- Confirm and coordinate set up and break down for all vendors, equipment and any other services scheduled for event day
- Confirm and assist with incoming and outgoing air and ground travel or VIP guests
- Coordinate all pre-event rehearsals including dinners, speaker presentations, sound check and performances
- Event day execution
Site Selection / Contract Negotiation:
Present a variety of venue options based on event needs. Negotiate the best rates, food & beverage options and other amenities and concessions.
Assist with budget development based on event goals. Maintain event expenditures and ensure costs stay within budget. Provide ongoing reports.
Create and maintain custom registrations website. Serve as point of contract for all inquiries.
Manage all speaker, keynote and special guest logistics including presentations, travel, audio/visual requirements, riders, hotel accommodations and all other requests.
Sponsorship / Exhibitor Management:
Assist in the development in the sponsorship prospectus; manage and confirm interested sponsors and exhibitors; assist with load in/ load out services; liaison with venue and exhibitors; track and update report; manage onsite.
Coordinate with all vendors providing event services including but not limited to audio/visual services, photographer, videographer, decor, printers, mailings, and rental equipment. Oversee in room set up/break down; manage rooming lists; ensure that all vendors are following policies and procedures; manage invoicing and on time payments.
Oversee event execution from start to finish. Manage volunteers, onsite registrations process and event schedule. Facilitate pre and post event meetings.